Breathe new life into your relationship! Experience the joy of both giving and receiving this enlivening, opening and sensual style of Thai Yoga bodywork. In this workshop, you and your partner are assisted in identifying the areas of stress and tension in each others bodies. We discuss how you each want to be touched and learn stretch, massage and breathing techniques for releasing stress and tension in the body.
Tuesday, February 6th
6:30 - 9:30pm
with Sarah Seely
Ritual and communication are the foundations for this sensuous workshop. As you gently tune into each other, the difference between giving and receiving dissolves into a harmonious flow of your ecstatic energies.
In this workshop, you will:
- Learn the basics of Thai Yoga Massage including assisted yoga stretches and massage techniques.
- Fine tune your skills in the art of touch.
- Learn a sensuous, healing, and pleasurable whole-body massage.
- Explore the surrender of giving and receiving.
- Open new doors to the heart of your beloved.
- Deepen connection through eye contact, communication, breath awareness, energy movement and touch.
*Note: This workshop is for couples. It does not include nudity or explicit sexual touch. All genders and sexual preferences welcome. Please come dressed in comfortable clothing that allows for free range of movement.
Exchange (per couple): $165