Our thoughts and emotions, many of which are driven by subconscious beliefs and long-forgotten experiences, are a powerful force that can either aid or degenerate our health. Each emotion has its own vibratory signature, and when intense emotions are felt, they can sometimes become trapped in the body. Left unchecked, these disruptions in the energy field may eventually result in psychological dysfunction or physical disease.
11am - 5pm
with Sarah Seely
Thai Yoga Massage is an ancient and sacred system of healing with roots in Yoga, Ayurvedic Medicine and Buddhist spiritual practice. It is a unique and powerfully effective system of therapeutic bodywork combining rhythmic massage, acupressure, Asana (yogic stretching), gentle twisting, energy work, and meditation. Thai Yoga Massage stimulates and balances the flow of energy within the body, opening the areas that are blocked, bringing the receiver deeper into balance. This system creates a powerful release of stress and tension, an increase in vitality and well-being, and deepens the connection between mind, body and spirit in both the giver and receiver.
~ The universe never heals just one ~
It’s true! When we offer healing to someone, healing is flowing through us, healing us as it moves to the receiver. Intuitive Thai Therapy™ teaches the tools necessary to care for ourselves as well as others.
Over the course of this 5-day intensive, you will learn a full Thai Yoga Massage sequence, skills for deepening your empathic and intuitive gifts, energy clearing techniques, and self-care strategies necessary for embarking on a journey into the healing arts.
This course is designed to get you practicing Traditional Thai Massage from a deeply intuitive, nurtured and spiritual space.
You will learn:
- How to perform a 90 minute Thai Massage sequence
- Client intakes and assessments
- Intuitive development techniques
- Energy clearing practices
- Exercises and stretches to help support your bodywork practice
You will receive:
- Plenty of hands on experience working with your classmates in a small group setting
- Instructor support with proper body mechanics and personal development
- Training in daily self care and development practices
- Access to an exclusive private Facebook group to help you continue to develop your skills and knowledge
- Resources to help you build a successful healing practice
Exchange: $750 / $695 (prior to October 1st!)
- 30 hours CEU
- Prior yoga training is helpful but not required.
- Please wear comfortable clothes to class - like for yoga or gym - free of zippers or buttons. Dress in layers to account for changes in temperature.
- Bring a notebook and a pen. Students are also encouraged to pre-purchase a pendulum for class.
- After completing the 30-hour training, students must complete 20 documented Thai Therapy sessions and a teacher assessment to receive a training certificate.
Email Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or for more information.